Re: [IP] Pay up

John -

 <<Would you really want to PAY for the privilidge of getting a few thousand
e-mails a year that are the same few thousand you got last year, mostly arguing
about who's pump is best, and which insulin is better and so forth, just to get
the few e-mails a month that are of real value and importance?>>

 In a word "yes". I subscribe because of the support. I need answers from adults
who actually use the pump. I need to be able to rant to people who actually
listen & understand. I subscribe because I hated feeling so alone with this

 I agree that sponsorship though ads, etc. would be beneficial, but the support
I get from this list & the others I subscribe to are "priceless" to me. If I had
more $$, I would give more $$.

It's worth every penny.  As with all D things, YMMV.

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com