[IP] Re: Paying/Development Team?

Those of you who know me from chats, know (I think) my financial situation.
I work four jobs just to make ends meet every month (and sometimes I'm
really scraping the inside of my wallet for that).

I feel bad that I don't always have enough extra to help support the things
I like, that's why I volunteer to help where I can with chats, being
someone's back up, etc.  If I have a few extra dollars, I will be sending a
donation to IP.  I wish I could do more, I really do.

Has IP ever looked into applying for grants?  Direct mailing campaigns for
fundraising?  Holding a raffle?  I'll be the first to volunteer for the IP
Development Team.  I have lots of experience in fundraising for non-profits,
grant applications, etc. etc., and would be willing to volunteer to try

Any takers?

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

Say goodbye to busy signals and slow downloads with a high-speed Internet
connection! Prices start at less than $1 a day average.