[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #677 Sybil

Dear Sybil, I  must admit that I was the one who was bashing desitronic. I
believe I am justified for the bashing and I will try to explain for the last
time. Disetronic was great to me and their tech support was always there. They
replaced pumps at the drop of hat when there was a major problem, and so I am
greatful for the company introducing me to my first pump.What I am upset with
is the new company taking over Disetronic.When Roach was not able to sell the
pumps in the U.S. they fired all the sales staff and said that they would not
be able to support the support groups. I thought that if they had planned to
introduce a new pump in a year or so that to keep their hands in the pot with
good will and  help defray the 25.00 dollar room rental every other month from
Sept. thru June. I guess the lack of good will is what is so disappointing.