Re: [IP] Ammended Re: "pay up"

Well I was in the same boat right after my dad passed away, but things
are a bit better.

Sara wrote in with some ideas about say a $5.00 a YEAR (Not as I
thought, Month) donation. I would stay with my current $3.00 a month,
makes it easier just to have it done every month.... but my fella has
zipped a small check about 2 times in the last 3 years. I think they
were like $15.00.

Not sure where you live, but look into HEAP and programs like this.
they help me....  They give the electricity and gas bill a certain
amount based on income and your usage. If it is that tight for anyone,
they should be able to get some help.... I would hope so anyway.

Jenny Sutherland