[IP] Re: period of adjustment

My husband has really just now figured out that I really don't have to eat at
set times anymore!  I've been pumping for 3 3/4 years but we have been
 married for over 30 so I figure it had to take time for him to adjust to the
me!!  My mom is still trying to figure it out!  Actually she sets family
 dinners to my brothers schedule now instead of mine! I'll call and ask "Mom,
time are we eating?"  Her reply, "Well, Kenny has to eat at such and such
 time." Hmm. Maybe she has adjusted to me and my pump, cause my name used to be
thrown in there before pumping!