Re: [IP] Chicken-pox/Shingles

Oh, poor dear.  I had a brief bout with shingles when
I moved from MN to TN and had a new job.  i think it
was a stress response due to my autoimmune system
being compromised.  It sucked and is painful.  The
drugs made me sick as well.  My prayers are with you.
I hope you recover quickly.  Blessings, Cynthia