Re: [IP] a praise for Disetronics

Hello, I have a Disetronic HTRON PLUS  insulin pump and have had it for two
 years. I just recently had to send my pump in for a inspection and they sent me
a brand new one back. I did not have to pay anything, not even shipping
 charges. Disetronic is a great company and they care about their customers. I
on staying with Disetronic and using their supplies.   Carol