[IP] A1C

        I started on the Cozmo the beginning of Sept. 2003. I had blood
work done last week and my HbA1C was 6.1! My last one before pump was
9.0! I (and my PCP) can't believe how incredible this device is! I have
been diabetic since 1970. I was diagnosed when I was 5 years old. I have
been on shots for over 33 years. I was a little apprehensive about going
to something "different". But now I don't regret changing over! Just
wanted to let every one know my great result!!!