[IP] raising green

here is another way you can help support IP....if you go to the web site,
 there is a link to a GOOD BOOKS page. If you click on that link, you will find
scores of helpful guides...AND a link to Amazon.com if you are so inclinded to
buy right away...

Might I suggest, since so many of us are prepaing to do our holiday shopping,
that we get to Amazon, whether it is for books about diabetes, or Little
 House on the Prarie or 365 Way to Please Your Mate, that you go THROUGH IP's
to get there...IP gets a commission for just about everything sold through the
link...whether it is diabetes related OR not.

and it doesn't cost YOU a cent more than what you would have already spent!!

Note to Michael:  Can you get similar affiliate program links to Target,
walmart, walgreens, logimedix and the myriad places where we purchase our
 supplies. many people do NOT go directly to the manufacturer...or indeed, why
 appoach the manufacturer for a commission for business generated through links
your web page....

musings over...back to sulking