[IP] simple choice

hey now, i was not dissing the Simple Choice, ok?  I love it, now that the
needle is out of me....and the lady who called me could not have been
 nicer....It just would have been GOOD to know it was a two hander before I
stuck it in

I do like the set.  it is flatter and the tape is sturdier and seems to be
sticking better...so my post was NOT a dis of the Simple Choice...i for ONE am
grateful for ANY choice I get...i am so glad i live in this country where I
have choices like this to make!!!