Re: [IP] Pay up

Congrats on the new Pump! You'll love it (Well, I'm sure you read that
here at IP Before...<VBG>) But definitely a different way of diabetes

I think this site Rocks! It has helped far more than it has hurt, so I
agree with you 100%.

Enjoy your new Pump and let us know how it goes for you!

Age is just a number, and mine is unlisted. :-)

Jenny Sutherland