Re: [IP] Pay up

 Up to now, I haven't said anthing about this issue. However, as a new user of
the site and a person that still is not on a pump I think this web site is great
and deserves a lot more support than it seems to get. I have gotten a lot of
great information from this website and the chats are a wonderful thing. I
joined this site to try and decide first, if I wanted to get on a pump and
second, if I did, which company I would go with. Now I realize, things more
often than not, get into heated arguments about which pump company is the best,
but because of that I feel like I now can make an informed decision. The
negative and the positive has helped me to decide. And I just found out today my
FIRST pump will get to me on Monday. I am very excited and because of this I
went straight to the site and made a donation. I think if you use this site and
feel it is worthy you should contribute something to help it keep running. I
have no idea where I would be today if I hadn't of found this site. Actually, I
would probably be looking at a lot more time on shots. So thanks for all you do
and keep up the good work.