Re: [IP] Pay up

Sorry you feel that way, but comforting enough you're not alone.
I'm offline for the rest of the day. I see too much of the 'Me'
generation here in good old L.A. and thought ... maybe.... things might
be different.

Yes Michael has choices, Thank your deity he chose US.

Jenny Sutherland

iChat/AIM Wyldceltic1

<email @ redacted>