Re: [IP] paying

As a web tv subscriber...I cannot even access the entire IP Membership
list...web tv says "Page too long"...yet I have donated once a year for
the past two years...

I cannot access the pdf files sent from members for sites to view...web
tv can't access pdf file...yet...I donated to keep IP online ...

I cannot participate in the chats...web tv again...

I DO NOT own a computer so I am very thankful for web tv...

MORE THANKFUL for IP e-mails...because every so often...even after 47
plus years IDDM...I do learn something new!

Becky LaSpina
joined IP November 1998