Re: [IP] New Subject!!! wha hooo

Drat it, SSP -- you shoulda called ME! I had the same problem. Nothing but a
Simple Choice, was in Mendocino, CA, about to leave for a wedding rehersal
party -- and couldn't get the darned thing off!

My sweet baboo finally got back to our hotel suite and figured it out. You
 need two hands to wrest that little sucker off. So, on top of everything else,
had it in a one-handed location and had to have help getting it off and on
the whole time I wore that set.

They do need to send out instructions but, for th uninformed who might try
one in the future -- it's backwards from the Comfort/Temder/Silhouette: The
squeezy thing is on the part that goes into you - not the part that detaches.

Jan and ElvisToo