Re: [IP] Pay up

Less of the "old" matey....

I have had nothing but rejections on the jobs front this week and don't
need tranqs, thank you anyway..I would most likely down the lot right
now. "Too handicapped" to work, "... but hey, we need volunteers...."
<VBG> Sure, right whatever.  Then when I see all the something for
nothing crud, forgive the heck out of me while I try to get some sort
of pathetic job, for being hurt to the core.... My posts were the ones
to get the "Why Should I's" whilst others were given the "Atta Girl"

Someone recently said I had to "accept" my bad eyesight "Disability". I
dunno how or what they meant, Been this way from birth. But I guess
sitting and just adopting the 'something for nothing' outlook would
sure be easier, but it isn't me. Never has been. so I give my piffling
$3.00 a month and hear others who could be and usually are employed
saying "Why Should I?" Wouldn't that cut you a bit?

Jennifer Sutherland