RE: [IP] Pay up

> Maintaining the servers and office space ring any bells? People don't
> give these things away (RENT!!! TELEPHONE!!!! INTERNET SERVICE!!!!!!
> THINK!!!!!!) and I'm sorry you don't see the "PAY OFF for the PAY UP"!
> This list has helped many many people with some pretty hairy
> situations, and just because YOU haven't needed any of us, doesn't
> that others don't.
> You want 'Crucified'? YOU try to make that economic nut every month.
> I am answering because YET AGAIN, MY post was the one selected to
> answer with the "why should I's?", and I am getting pretty darn down
> people right now. I think the list is worth it. Sorry if you don't
> agree.
> Jennifer Sutherland

Whoa, Jennifer. Thanks for answering my question. I guess I wanted to
know what makes this list different from the others that I'm on - and
now I know.

Me thinks that maybe we ought to be taking up another collection to get
you a bottle of tranquilizers while we're at it.

Chin up, old girl!

Keith G.