I've gotten incorrect reading for my daughter.   Took her count, it read
"LO".  Took it immediately again (twice) with another meter, and reading
was 129.   Sorry....not accurate....not reliable!!!   Date: Wed, 19 Nov
2003 20:32:26 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: BD meter

It is an accurate meter, but low on reliability. If the temperature dips
below 59 degrees, you have to warm it up before you get a reading. That
can be
real pain if you are hiking in cold weather, working at a market outside,
Yes, I can keep it in my pocket, but I will bring my backup meter for
immediate readings.

>From the hottest toys to tips on keeping fit this winter, youll find a
range of helpful holiday info here.