RE: [IP] paying

If IP does choose to go the route of establishing different tiers of service,
I would request that you consider both a monthly and annual subscription.  I
would generally prefer to pay it and forget about it for another year, rather
than have regular, monthly billing, even if it is for only $5/month.  Some
places will even incent pre-payment with a discount, but that's a management
call.  Also, I can't stand negative option renewals.  Don't automatically
renew each year, let me decide whether or not I want to renew.  Its impossible
to discontinue some other services, and once they have your account number,
the only way to end the relationship is to report your card lost/stolen and
have the bank issue a new account number, which is really bad service.