Re: [IP] Pay up

Sorry, but I don't see any need to yell at people. We've all gotten benefit
from this group. This isn't a "mom and pop" group, serving 300 or so people
 from a bedroom server or through Yahoo. It's more than 4,000 members strong
probably only 10 percent or so contributing anything) and is run from a real
office that comes with real rent and expenses; using real equipment that has
to be paid for and maintained; with no commercial messages to annoy us; nobody
censoring us, etc. It's a full-time job, performed by somebody who makes it
his full-time job - despite having 5 children (at least 2 of whom are in
college), diabetes exenses just like the rest of us, etc.

Now, if you really want to know where the money goes, check out IP's Form
 990, avaiable at <A HREF="www.guidestar.org">www.guidestar.org</A>. There you
can see what the income and
 expenses are. Key in Insulin Pumpers in Milpitas, CA. The income is less than a
of us live on. Now try to figure out where Michael gets the money to run IP
*and* support his family.

Jan and ElvisToo