[IP] Chicken-pox/Shingles

    Thank you Steve, Brian, RoseLea, and Mindy for your words of well wishes.

    You are so right that adult Chicken-pox is commonly called Shingles AND it
IS so much worse. I don't recall being this miserable as a little girl when I
had chicken-pox. I feel so-oo awful. It's like having the nastiest case of the
flu and a hideous cold and skin that really hurts ALL at the same time! And
I'm so-oo tired. Ohhhhhh to feel better! All prayers gladly and humbly

With Care, Kathleen