Re: [IP] paying

In a message dated 11/20/2003 12:09:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
Michaal has tried to get sponsorship and has done a great job.  Why do we
have to GIVE the responsibility for our web site to some big company - if
PAY for it, then they might want to censor it...like not letting us say

Not trying to start a stupid war here, besides it is NOT our choice
anyway...it is Michael's. This is HIS list that he thoughtfully shares with
you Michael

Sara SP
Sara I tend to agree with you on this one. I think it might be as big a head
ache either way for Michael. It would be such a hard thing to do because of
taxes and non profit laws.

 On a brighter note I was with Tom Bestson at Joslin's annual meeting last
 Sat. There were 32 medalists with 50 or more years. I asked DR King how many 50
medals have been awarded to date. 1973 till now just over 2000. In 1997 when I
got mine there were just over 1000. That tells me there are a bunch of people
doing it right.

                                                 Roger C