[IP] BD logic and Paradigm 512

You wrote:
I got the upgrade also, very happy with how BG levels have improved.  But I'm
 am so disappointed with the BD Logic meter, I always get the E3 error message,
and its' so
 frustrating I do not know what to do. I have wasted so many strips and this is

My response:
 You do not have to use the meter that came with the pump. I never even tried to
use the BD Logic.
  I use the same meter I always did (because I use the computer program to
upload and print my
 readings). I just enter my reading into the bolus calculator. It takes just a
couple of extra
seconds.  Why don't you go back to whatever meter you were using before?

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now