Re: [IP] Pay up

And the privilege of friendship and chat and even when I was 'stuck'
someone sending me a few supplies?

Would I pay?

Heck yeah!

And donate time too!!!!!

Some folks get far more out of this list than you do, apparently, but
Michael is making an effort to keep it going and frankly I would think
he is getting tired and he needs help..

You support it, but not everyone does! Yet they can!

Jenny Sutherland