[IP] Michael, I am ready to subscribe to Insulin Pumpers Org.

Sara, I am  DEFINITELY with you.

>>>They will not find this level of SERVICE anywhere else on the web.
You could make levels of membership - if someone can't afford or chooses
NOT to pay, they can still  have access to the site and read the posts
and search the archives, but if they want to ask a question or respond,
or participate in CHAT, they would have to pay.  This way, if people
don't want to pay they don't have to and they still have access to the
information which is so useful to ALL of us.<<<

What would my family have done without Insulin Pumpers and the ongoing
information and support offered by you, its members and admin...

... in 1998 when we were first testing the waters and trying to find out
more about insulin pumps.  In Nova Scotia, Canada, we were 'rebels'!

... In 1999 when Erica was finally going on the pump after a year of
hard work convincing insurance companies and health care professionals
that we could do it and on March 17/99, while driving to the clinic for
pump start up, reading email upon email from IPers wishing us Good Luck
and offering their prayers.

... In 2001 when we started a local support group and my 'expertise' was
what I learned from IPOrg and its wonderful members who shared their
stories, tips and tricks, experiences, and most of all SUPPORT!!

... In 2003 when our local group blossomed into Insulin Pumpers Canada?
ALL of these momentous events in our life were tied to YOU - Michael
Robinton and the fabulous admin volunteers who are exceptional, I don't
think we can ever thank you all enough.

I too believe it is high time to pay a price in order to keep this
irreplaceable home for pumpers on its foundation.  IPOrg is a necessity
for me. Yes we donate, but I know it is not enough because personal
effort and Cost$$ of maintaining this website is monumental.  Insulin
Pumpers Canada would not be where it is now without the help and support
of IPOrg.

Subscribing to IPorg, in my opinion, will be beneficial to ALL of us.
Michael, you deserve our support and a damn good salary. I cannot put a
value on the metamorphosis Erica went through when she emerged as The
Canadian Butterfly once she was pumping.

I am ready and willing to pay an annual fee to make sure that IPOrg will
always be around for me, the thousands of people who presently enjoy its
services, and the many thousands more who are pointed in its direction
in the days/weeks/months/years to come.  As Sara put it, 'You could make
levels of membership - if someone can't afford or chooses NOT to pay,
they can still have access to the site and read the posts and search the
archives'.  We can't afford to 'not' have IPOrg.

I want a GOLD membership please :-)

Sincerest regards,

Barb Chafe

President, Insulin Pumpers Canada