[IP] Brag on Therasense...

 Therasense has been "berry, berry" good to me (old Saturday Night Live" skit,
ok, you're too young to remember it). But. . .

 I called to tell them that Joshua needed a back-up meter, they sent it
"Free-of-charge". . . I called to tell them that Joshua started Day Care, they
sent one free-of-charge, I called them to tell them that Joshua was starting
pre-school, they sent one free-of-charge.

 Granted he uses 300 strips per months. That's where they make their $$. But
they've been excellent.

 And the Flash is just awesome. Plus they've "bonded" with the Cozmo for the
CozMore. I can't wait.

I want a cure but this "techie" sh*t is cool.

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com