[IP] SmartCarb on the IR1200

Denise -

 <<I'm thinking it is a small database of common foods and their carb content.

 No, (of course correct me if I'm wrong) it's just like the Cozmo, you set the
carb/insulin ratio & then you bolus for carbs instead of doing the math.

 Joshua has a "breakfast carb to insulin bolus" & a "standard to insulin bolus".
He can have more (pizza, chinese food, etc.). I dial in the carbs & the Cozmo
gives the correct insulin dosage.

Is this what she's talking about?  Len?

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com