[IP] Educating the Public?

Margo -

 <<I don't think the average reporter researches their subject as well as they
should, whether it be about diabetes or another subject. >

 And why would they? They don't really "care" about the subject, they're just
putting facts together. I've found that writing the article myself makes the
story real. Of course I have "advantage" hmm, arghh, of a "toddler" with d
allows me to tug the heartstrings (after all who cares about an adult developing
Type 1?) A little guy having to have 4 - 6 shots per day, 8 to 10 bg tests, etc.
makes people sit up & listen. My little guy has been in the newspaper & will
continue to be until there's a cure. I don't care if it's gratutius, if it
works, use it. For the benefit of all, of course.

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com