[IP] Tubing Length

Antonio -

 <<I like the 43 inch tubing because it allows me to keep my pants on the waist
of my pants and still pull them down to go to the bathroom. >>

 My biggest problem when wearing the pump with saline was when getting dressed.
Where to you put the g-d thing? Same problem now, but since I dress him, I have
him hold it in his hand. Just like a guy, he wants me to do EVERYTHING for him.
"Can't you wipe your own butt?" LOL! Can you say "UGGGHHH?"

Sorry to anyone I've offended but it's a fact of life.

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com