[IP] Re: Help...

Michelle -

 <<and haven't others suggested leaving the old site in/on for a hour or so as
well? >>

 We do this but only because "site-change" is such a g-d trama that Joshua
doesn't want the old site "yanked" out at the same time. I will be so glad when
he's old enough to understand that these thing DO NOT HURT. Or maybe they do for
him, they don't for me (I've worn 'em, yanked 'em out, no problem, but then
again I've been through child-birth & didn't die from the pain).

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com