Subject: [IP] Help...

Brian -

 <<Thanks...I know others have mentioned problems with Humalog, too. But I've
been using Novolog. (Maybe I should try Humalog? I've been occasionally getting
the little bulleyes at the infusion site that somebody here associated with
Humalog...) >>

 Try using using Tegaderm/IV 3000 under your site. Many parents put that on &
then put the site through it. I use it on Joshua over his site to keep it
attached (some use it both ways, like a sandwich effect).

Just a suggestion, YMMV.

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com