[IP] Re: glucose tabs vs. candy

Pam -

 << b) since they don't taste that good, I'm less likely to eat too many when
I'm in one of those
uncontrollable, must eat anything lows.>>

 Funny, my son loves them & asks for them as if they were candy. I like them
because they dissolve quickly so I can feed them to him while he's asleep & he
just chews them up without me worrying he's going to choke. God knows what it
does to his teeth.

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com