[IP] RE IP] prefilling cartridges, was: no subject

Sylvia -

 <<Oh WOW, I'm with George...for the past 4 years we have been going 7-10 on a
cartridge for Joshua.>>

 Same here with my kid. He uses 10 units TDD & I fill the reservoir with 100
units. Daddy did his first reservoir fill the other day & filled it with 300
units (thank you very much daddy - you almost got it right). I CAN'T throw away
that much insulin. If it was hot (rainy, nasty weather here in New England), I
would worry, but his numbers have been great & he has a cold. Go figure.

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com