Re: [IP] Paradigm 512

{"However, the
> meter is not what I had hoped for. I am getting a replacement and
hopefully
> it will be significantly better. Thankfully, you can still receive the
> benefit of the pump without the meter.}

seriously, I felt the same way about the BD meter, but it's working great
for me now that I'm moving the meter and strip toward my finger instead of
moving my finger to the strip, sounds wierd but it's working great and I
haven't had a E 3 since. Although I do hope that BD upgrades it's
capabilities so that it's not so finicky. I used to be able to check my
blood out riding snowmachines (mobiles for those who aren't Alaskan) and
because of it's high sensitivity to cold weather, I don't think I will be
able to, but for now it is working.
Hope that makes sense.
Adele
----- >