From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Pattie Knox
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 5:53 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Any good books?

Antonio said:
----snip----It also had the best discussion I have ever seen of how to
alcohol consumption.  It gave practical ways for dealing with it,
saying that it was forbidden.---

Could you possibly share a little of that discussion here?  My biggest
with my recently diagnosed college student is alcohol consumption.
While I'd
love to think that she would completely avoid it....I have to be
realistic and
know that this IS college.  I've harped to her over and over..."Just
have one
beer and eat something with it!" until her eyes simply roll back in her
from listening to me when she's home on break <grin>....is there any
advice that you could share?  Thanks!

Pattie....Neurotic mother of 20 year old diagnosed in August of 2003!