[IP] Animas Chat in archives "Introducing the IR1200"

I'd like to thank Audrey Finkelstein, Barbara Montgomery, and Peter
Laakmann for participating in an exciting and informative chat on the
new Animas IR1200.  If you missed any part of the chat and would like
to view the transcripts, all you need to do is point your favorite Web
Browser to:

        Insulin-Pumpers.Org - The Original and Always The Best
           Diabetes and Insulin Pump Chat on the Internet!

Pump Huuggss!!

Steve & Jem
email @ redacted
Type II- 1981, Insulin dependant - 1993, Pumping (MiniMed 508) - 7/01
"As we brushed past each other, you favored me with a smile.
It's okay if we never meet again. I'm lucky you were here just for a while!"