  From: Steve Lazarus
  To: Creative Gram
  Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 7:36 AM
  Subject: Re: [IP] Supplies to go

  Hi Kathleen
  Cartridges are what holds the insulin, Silhouettes are the infusion sets you
inject with the tubing.  The cartridges are made for the HTron only.  Hope
that answers your question.
  Steve

  Creative Gram <email @ redacted> wrote:
    Hi Steve,
       Are the H-Tron Cartridges like the Silhouette sets by Mini Med by
chance? I'm wondering?
    Thanks, Kathleen