[IP] BD meter

I called BD yesterday.  She is replacing a box of strips, AND since my battery
pooped out after only two weeks, she is replacing that too.  I had at LEAST 15
e-3's with that last box of strips, and many fewer before and after, even
though the control test came out OK.  I think the combo of finicky meter and
bad strips is my main problem. Usually I get errors when I am low, probably
due to shaky hands!  Thanks to whomever posted to call them, they were very