[IP] Any good books?

Antonio said:
----snip----It also had the best discussion I have ever seen of how to handle
alcohol consumption.  It gave practical ways for dealing with it, without
saying that it was forbidden.---

Could you possibly share a little of that discussion here?  My biggest worry
with my recently diagnosed college student is alcohol consumption.  While I'd
love to think that she would completely avoid it....I have to be realistic and
know that this IS college.  I've harped to her over and over..."Just have one
beer and eat something with it!" until her eyes simply roll back in her head
from listening to me when she's home on break <grin>....is there any other
advice that you could share?  Thanks!

Pattie....Neurotic mother of 20 year old diagnosed in August of 2003!