Re: [IP] Pay up

I agree to a point. I am on SSI but even *I* can scrape up $3.00 a

What really hurts is seeing the sentiment of getting something for
nothing is still alive and well in this world.

Now I know there are some who really ARE scraping the bottom of the
barrell every month. but come on! If I can do it living on $619.00 a
month, why not others??

Jenny Sutherland
<email @ redacted>