From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 3:58 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] I.V. Preps and Medicare

For those of you who are on Medicare, don't you think that the IV preps
 should be covered. It has a sticky ingredient that make the tape stick
Without the IV preps the site doesn't stay in very good. I wrote to
stating that fact, but that was the same as talking to a wall, they
want to hear it.

  Ron  MiniMed 508 pumper since October 2002
    dx 1980 at age 23.