Re: [IP] Any good books? Where do I find them?

Hi Juan,

The "boys" are right, through IP from Amazon.

I'm also reading "The Diabetc Athelete" by Sheri Colberg and "The
Uncomplicated Guide to Diabetes Complications" by ADA (American) edited by
Marvin Levin and Michael Pfeifer).  I won't give an opinion till I,ve
finished them.  Others on the site may have a view ?

T1 34 years
HTRON Oct 2001, Animas June 2002  .........