From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Juan Antonio
Dominion
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 1:42 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] New MM Transfer Guard in 512 Video?

Did anyone notice the Transfer Guard in the video was different too?
The ones now come un-clicked sometimes when you tap them to get the
bubbles out.  I hope they solve this with a new design.  I would also
like to see them clear so you can see the bubbles.  Does anyone at MM
test this stuff on actual people that will use it before they make it
and sell it?  Sometimes I wonder.

Antonio in Los Angeles
Dx Type 1 1993 @ 27
Paradigm 512