From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Richardson, Bonnie
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 5:11 PM
To: 'email @ redacted'
Subject: [IP] Test Strip Discrimination

Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax deductible contributions. Your
donation of $10, $25, or more... just $1 or $2 per month is
needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest of the
diabetes community. Please visit:

Does anyone have any similar experience with Blue Cross, and if so how did
it get resolved?   Your helpful comments would be appreciated!  I can always
write another follow-up letter.   Thank you.
Bonnie Richardson,
Alabama