From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Janette Dunn
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 1:03 PM
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Any good books?

Scott said "I am going to start Pumping in 2 weeks can anyone recommend
their favourite book on the Subject"?
Hi Scott,
I agree with Matt, "Pumping Insulin" is the first.  I also have "Insulin
Pump Therapy Demystified" by Kaplan - Mayer; "Smart Pumping" by Howard
Wolpert.  Also pretty good books.

One I would recommend to all is "Diabetes Burnout- What to do When You
Take It Anymore" by William Polonsky ADA (American).  It's by a
from the Joslin Diabetes Centre.  A good book to help with "realistic
thinking" about Diabetes and strategies to help when no matter what you
"nothing seems to work".
Good luck with the Pump start.