[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]   Help@Insulin-Pumpers.org
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]   for subscribe/unsubscribe assistance

RE: [IP] Supplies to go

Actually, MM "cartridges" are called Reservoirs.

Antonio in Los Angeles
Dx Type 1 1993 @ Age 27
Paradigm 512

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of George
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 5:31 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Supplies to go

>Hi Steve,
>    Are the H-Tron Cartridges like the Silhouette sets by Mini Med by
>I'm wondering?

Nope!  A cartridge is what MMM calls a syringe.  A Disetronic Tender 
is the same as the Silhoutte, however the Tenders also come with 31' 
tubing along with the 24" and 43". The Tender II pack comes with 20 
sets, 10 with tubes and 10 without.

>   ----- Original Message -----
>   From: Steve Lazarus
>    I have several boxes of H-Tron Cartridges for sale. I'm off the
pump now
>and  would like to clear this stuff out of my closet. Also if 
>anyone's interested
>in the H-Tron let me know.
>   Thanks and Cheers
>   Steve
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe/change list versions,
contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org