[IP] Re: BD meter

 As I posted last week, I called BD in frustration about all the E-3's. After
fine-tuning my technique (less blood, holding hand steady on the table and
bringing the meter to my hand rather than vice versa), I've been really
satisfied with the meter. Out of about 60 tests since then, I've only had 2 E-3
errors. Also, not only did BD send me two new boxes of strips to replace those I
said I'd wasted, they also threw in another box for free just for customer
relations purpose. So don't give up on the meter just yet. Call BD to get your
wasted strips replaced, and see if your technique needs changing. Pam

<I got the upgrade also, very happy with how BG levels have improved.
But I'm
am so disappointed with the BD Logic meter, I always get the E3 error
 message, and its' so frustrating I do not know what to do. I have
wasted so
strips and this is costly.  >