[IP] Re: glucose tabs vs. candy

 The reason I switched from candy to glucose tabs is because my CDE told me that
a) the pure glucose acts faster than the sucrose in candy, and b) since they
don't taste that good, I'm less likely to eat too many when I'm in one of those
uncontrollable, must eat anything lows. It does seem to work. I never eat more
than 4 or 5 for a low. Pam

>All these years I couldn't understand why anyone would need the
>tabs, which I think taste horrible.  I thought I was just a "bad"
>renegade diabetic.

id always thought, that was the point.... not something you'd want to
unless you needed too>...