Re: [IP] Where is Summer?

On 19 Nov 2003 at 7:04, gail d <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Haven't seen Summer posting in a while (but neither
> have I).  Is she okay?  Anyone know?
> -gail

 Time passes and seasons change. We are definitely feeling like Fall here in
Texas and
 soon it will be Winter. But like you, I hope we don't have to wait till June to
hear from
 Summer again. Isn't she in college now? I would expect that she has a lot of
 interests than just us "old folks" now! ;>) Summer can you hear us? Let us