Re: [IP] The Animas IR-1200 Chat

What Sylvia was referring to that was false, was that (in addition to it
being the only pump that can do .025 basals, which we all know is true
and Sylvia agreed on) you said that it was the only pump that can do
boluses as small as .05 which IS false. The Cozmo can do .05 boluses (as
well as basal, and undoubtedly it won't be long before they too can do
.025 for basals - competition is a good thing). :-)

Take care, Kerri - IP Parents-of-Pumpers chat host and mom of Shannon
(email @ redacted 11/96, pumping email @ redacted 11/99, pumping email @ redacted 8/03 and loving
it!), and her 7 siblings  :-)
"I count carbs, not sheep!"
Sylvia said:
>   You state that the new Animas pump will allow basal adjustments to
>and I can really appreciate that.  But the comment about the 0.05 bolus
>  increment is totally false.

Sylvia, the information you have may be outdated, please remember
that this is a product not yet released and information you have may
have been from an earlier production trial:

and earlier George had said (this is what Sylvia was responding to):
There were two things that I learned while there.  This will be THE
pump for anyone who is insulin sensitive as not only will it allow
basal settings down to .025 but you can also do a bolus as small as
.05 units.  No other pump currently offers these capabilities,